Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thinking of Salt Lake

A little something came in the mail from my DARLING friends in SLC... ...
How's a nice Korean girl like me supposed to get over Salt Lake if I stare at this place every night as I fall asleep? I thought about keeping it in my office so that I could gaze at the GSLSP while I am stuck in a suburban highrise but then I thought maybe it would exacerbate feelings of job dissatisfaction when I'd had a particularly stressful teaching day. And so it came home with me and here it is...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Kody, for sending it all this way. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who made my work at The Nature Conservancy so amazingly rewarding. In all honesty, I have had those days when I wonder what kind of crack I was smoking when I resigned and left TNC...a 35 hour work week, flex time, benefits, rock star coworkers whom I adored and volunteers and friends who gave their everything to this work that really made a difference...All I can say is that my heart will always be with you all. Wah Wah Wah!!!!

OH YEAH...and Carl and Charelle's wedding announcement! Hooorah! I know I'm too far to actually come, but it meant the world to me that you sent it this far, guys....thanks.

If you can't tell, I'm a little home hungry. If you are feeling generous, shoot me a message. I want to hear the gossip!

No comments: