Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Big Ball of Sick and one happy thing

First, I have to have oral surgery at some point before I leave for Korea. I had this little root canal that refuses to stop being infected. I'll spare you the gruesome details of the surgery...but really the most gruesome part is that my dental insurance will cover most of it if I wait until the 1st of the year which could mean that my jaw will explode while I wait. Does my insurance cover face replacement? Or do I have to wait till next year for that too?

Second, Arthritis is vying for some attention. It mostly comes in the form of severe fatigue...the kind that forces me, FORCES ME to find the two swivel chairs in the breast feeding mother's lounge of our church and nap between Relief Society and Sacrament Meeting. That means that I miss sunday school. How much does insurance pay for the loss of one's soul?

Third, I've started doing yoga again. I'm now much more centered and much more sore. WAH WAH WAH!

NOW, for the good news. I got offered the contract at Creativy School in Seoul which means that I will have an actual job when I get there in February. But not just any job. I will be teaching kindergarten and afterschool programs...integrating music, theater, dance, painting and WORDS into my classroom. It's all very experimental for a Hogwan and perfect for a free spirit like me! I can't wait! They are interested in having me write and publish plays too...really too perfect. too too perfect. I think this is Heavenly Father's way of compensating for the fact that I have to learn to think backwards in order to speak Korean. Does insurance cover reversed polarity due to hangul?

No comments: