Saturday, December 09, 2006

KaRyea!!!

I'm moving to Seoul Korea...just in case you didn't hear. I've been keeping the secret bottled up for about 2 months now while I finished making the decision, but I finally put in my two month notice at work and I just bought some of those vaccum packing bags for my international suitcases. I'm on my way! Now do you see why I had to have an ipod????

I'll tell you all about it in the next post. It's really exciting stuff. Speaking of stuff...is there anything of mine that you would like to buy? It's all got to go...Carrrrrrazzzy KaRyn's liquidating!!!!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm glad the cat's out of the bag! Now I have one more reason to make a trip there!

Sara said...

Yippeee for kimchee!!! Well, maybe for KaRyn's ability to eat the stuff in Korea!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if I steal your Dramamine you won't go.

M.A. said...

Holy crap! Korea?

luminainfinite said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Assosseyo KaRyn!