Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm NOT DEAD YET...estate sale and concert...


KaRazy KoRean KaRyn’s
“I’M NOT DEAD YET”
Estate Liquidation Sale
EVERYTHING MUST GO! Books, CD’s (good ones!), jewels, clothes, furniture, kitchen
stuff, Napolean Dynamite bobbleheads and more…SATURDAY January 20th, 2007
10 am – 4pm (243 South Temple #17)
Check out some of the items for sale at www.koreaorbust.shutterfly.com


(BUTTONS FOR SALE AT THE SHOW!!!!!)

AND Later that evening (1/20/07)….
Join KaRyn and the Bens for a final
Farewell Salt Lake concert & party.
8pm (music starts at 8:30)
480 Douglas Street, SLC
Charelle, Angie & Kristen’s Goodbye Emporium
bring a chair if you want one

1 comment:

luminainfinite said...

I did that! I sold everything! It's a trip...I sold paintings for $1 ...and now I have a ton of paintings again...eveerything that goes will be replaced... say goodbye happily and look forward to better replacements!

Assosseyo!