Thursday, June 19, 2008

Do Something For China


The other day I met this fabulous artist named Brenda Chat. She asked me sing at a benefit she was putting together to help the victims of the recent floods and earthquake in China. Of course I said yes...maybe some of you remember that I was feeling a little hopeless in the immediate aftermath of the disasters and I've been praying for a way to help more significantly. Voila! A way is born. I've been helping brenda with some of the planning and organization for the event and it's been a whirlwind but we're up and running.


Here's a link to the blog that I put together to help explain our mission. http://www.dosomethingforchina.blogspot.com/ . You can see a few of the images and event details here. I hope you can make it...even if you aren't planning to bid on art work, your 10,000 won cover charge will go directly toward the cause.


We're still looking for artists who want to donate artwork too...so if you are one or you know one, send them my way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I send art work from Utah?