Friday, July 25, 2008

I call this meeting to order

If you don't have children or work with children, I apologize in advance for this post, but the other day, I laughed so hard I almost peed when I watched them eating. Is it me or does something in this scenario suggest a middle manager lunch meeting? Is it the glasses? The two handed oversized sandwich grip? The pained expressions? The "paperwork" on the table? The banana milk? So maybe you won't think it's as funny as I did, but at least it's not pictures of my cats, right? I really love these kids.








7 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it the table and chairs. The environment looks very grown-up. It doesn't look like any school cafeteria I can remember. Very funny.

j said...

I think the polo shirt combined with glasses and the lanyard make the one on the left look very business casual.

Unknown said...

The glasses remind me of William!!!!

And yes, these kids are probably more powerful than I am in the world. They look very serious.

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

When I first saw the pics, I thought the same thing...too cute!rm

carrie said...

adorable!

Marie said...

They are hilarious, but now that I've laughed I'm afraid to turn my back on them. They look way too smart.

lenalou said...

Cuteness! Where are their briefcases?